20th - 22nd July 2019
Location: BordeHill Gardens, Haywards Heath, RH17 5HP
Magical started out as a party of friends in 2016 and has expanded into a festival, opening to the public in 2018 for the first time.
Set on the beautiful Borde Hill Gardens in East Sussex, the line-up reflects the 90’s dance clubbing scene that the organisers grew up in.
Magical is a non profit company run by volunteers (our favourite kind!) and they also run free events throughout the year to benefit the community.
From Magical’s founders:
“Magical is organised by a bunch of great friends who grew up in the 90’s dance scene. Now we’re all grown up, semi-sensible with many friends who who have kids. We’ve created Magical as a place for adults to come and enjoy uplifting music, dance and be inspired in a safe environment – which means they can bring kids along too.
Magical has a designated family camping area, at the furthest point away from the late-night music (on until 2am).
- Kids dome with inspirational activities, arts & crafts, and fun times – primarily targeted at kids aged up to 12.
- Big Fish Little Fish (2-4 hour party people – the ultimate family rave!)
- Tiny Dancers (the biggest little party in town!)
- Treasure hunt
- Bouncy castle
- Outdoor games
- Wide open space for kids to run around
- A few surprises along the way
- Kids are welcome at all music stages (bring ear defenders!)
Make sure you bring your children’s (and your) swimsuits for the slip-and-slide!