Copyright and Trademarks
All Site design, text and graphics are the copyright of Festival Kidz. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Links to external Third Party Websites
External links are selected and reviewed when the page is published. However, Festival Kidz is not responsible for the content of external websites.
This is because:
- Festival Kidz does not produce them or maintain/update them
- Festival Kidz cannot change them
- they can be changed without the knowledge or agreement of Festival Kidz.
Some of our external links may be to websites which also offer commercial services, such as online purchases. The inclusion of a link to an external website from Festival Kidz should not be understood to be an endorsement of that website or the site’s owners (or their products/services).
Festival Kidz is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk.
Links to user generated material
Some of the content we link to on both Festival Kidz and external websites is generated by members of the public (our Facebook community for example). The views expressed are those of the public and unless specifically stated are not those of Festival Kidz. If you consider this content to be in breach of the rules as indicated on the website, or you feel that the content is inappropriate please alert the moderators or site owners on the sites where the material appears.
Personal Data and Information we may collect from you
We collect personal information from visitors to the Site in a number of different ways. For example, you provide us with personal information when you:
- purchase products on the Site.
- create or update an account on the Site.
- subscribe to e-mail newsletters or updates.
- submit product reviews.
- participate in contests, sweepstakes, and other promotions.
- contact us by e-mail or telephone.
We may share your personal information
- with Festival Kidz, its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their agents and employees.
- with our business partners and vendors. For example, if you purchase goods through the Site, we will have to provide credit card information to our credit card processor for payment purposes, and your name and address to the company that ships our merchandise. Similarly, we may share personal information with designers, manufacturers, distributors, licensees, marketing and advertising partners, and parties that provide support services for the Site. In all cases, we limit the information shared with partners and vendors to that which is necessary to carry out those functions.
- where we are required to disclose personal information in response to law enforcement activity or other governmental request, or when otherwise required or permitted by law.
- due to a sale or merger of one or more of our assets or any division or business line.
The personal information we collect may include, amongst other things) your name, e-mail address, gender, date of birth, children’s ages, billing and shipping addresses, telephone number, and credit card information. Please do not submit information that you do not want us to access.
We may also collect certain information through the use of “pixel tags”, also known as “clear GIFs” or “web beacons”. Pixel tags are small graphic images placed on certain pages of the Site or in certain e-mails from us. When you access these pages or e-mails, pixel tags generate a generic notice of that visit. They usually work in conjunction with cookies, registering when a particular computer visits a particular page. If you turn off cookies, the pixel tag will simply detect an anonymous website visit.
How We Use Personal Information
In general, we use personal information to provide products and services to you, communicate with you about those products and services, and enhance your experience on the Site. Specifically, personal information may be used to process transactions, respond to questions, maintain on-line accounts, send you information about products or services that may be of interest, analyze and monitor visitor activity to the Site, provide product recommendations and reviews, publish the results of contests, or other promotions, comply with our legal obligations, and develop a knowledge base regarding users of the Site.
How We Share Personal Information
We will never sell your personal information, and will share it only in the limited circumstances described above.
In the case of competitions and giveaways we may share your details with the sponsors of the prize.
We may also use and disclose information in aggregate (so that no individual customers are identified) for marketing, strategic development, and other purposes such as to inform the media of festival-going trends.
These general terms and conditions apply to all competitions/prize draws conducted on the Festival Kidz website unless otherwise stated.
1. Competitions/prize draws are not open to employees of Festival Kidz or its affiliated companies, their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the competition.
2. One prize can be claimed per family per year. If a name is drawn a second time in a year the competition will be redrawn.
3. Entries will only be accepted via complete completion of the official specified entry method.
4. Responsibility cannot be accepted for lost or undelivered entries.
5. Festival Kidz and/or its competition partners reserve the right to alter, amend or close the competition if necessary for operational (or any other) reasons, including changing the running dates.
6. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Festival Kidz reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time or if necessary withdraw the competition altogether.
7. All entries become the property of Festival Kidz, and/or its competition partners.
8. Entry to this competition signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions which include the competition instructions and rules.
9. Competition entries must be made in the manner and by the closing date and time specified on the Competition Notice. Failure to do so will disqualify the entry.
10. There is no purchase requirement to enter a Competition and there is no charge to register for use of the website.
11. Please refer to the competition pages for the closing date, how and when winners will be notified and a description of the prizes.
12. Unless stated otherwise, prize winners will be chosen at random from all correct Entries within 28 days of the closing date specified in the Competition Notice. In all matters, the decision of Festival Kidz and/or its competition partners shall be final and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into.
13. Prize winners will be notified in the manner and within the time specified on the Competition webpage. Return of any prize notification as undeliverable or failure to reply within 48 hours or within the time period specified in the notification may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Competition winner(s)’ names may be published.
14. Festival Kidz, and/or its competition partners reserve the right to publish names of competition winners in relation to publicity.
15. In the event of a dispute, the decision of Festival Kidz, and/or its competition partners will be final.
16. Limited to the residents of the UK and Ireland only unless otherwise stated.
Only one entry per person will be counted unless the Competition Notice states otherwise!
Congratulations – you made it to the end! This little one didn’t: