30th July - 1st August 2020
Why Bring Your Children to Belladrum? Belladrum is a family friendly festival – which means that not only are your kids welcome but you are encouraged to bring them – that’s why kids under 12 are free. Activities are organised to run throughout the day – theatre and music workshops, sumo wrestling, painting and construction (using recycled materials), as well as all the music throughout the festival.
There is a quieter, family camping area.
Homegrown in the Highlands from only the finest ingredients
- Staged in a beautiful Highland setting – terraced Italian gardens, mature trees, fields and parkland with the hills beyond
- A festival of fantastic music crossing all genres – indie, rock, Dance DJ, Celtic, Celtic rock, blues, roots, singer-songwriter and many more
- A festival of performing arts embracing dance, theatre, street theatre, cabaret & burlesque, comedy, poetry, literature, drama, debate and a wide variety of other entertainments plus workshops and tuition.
- A chance to don a costume as wild as you like and let your imagination roam
- A very friendly, truly all-ages event with plenty to do for children
- From the craic-it-open Ceilidh on Thursday night through until the last strains of music fade in the magnificent main arena on Saturday night, Bella is a place to forget your troubles and party with those who know how – Highlanders!