No dates yet
Location: Various locations around Bridgnorth High Street, Shropshire
Size: 2500 (multi-venue)
The Bridgnorth Children’s Festival will again be linking up with the Bridgnorth Music & Arts Festival and the Bridgnorth Food Fair and will be holding a one-day event in Bridgnorth High Street and surrounding area.
What are the highlights for families?
- Arts Zone – arts and crafts, face painting, airbrush tattoos, junk music workshops, pottery and much, much more
- Under 5s Zone – soft play, bouncy castle, drop in appearances from magicians and storytellers, baby changing facilities
- Entertainment Zone – magicians, circus skills, musicians, puppetry will all keep you entertained
- Fun Zone – crazy inflatables, video gaming, water zorbing, climbing wall – plenty to keep you occupied and challenged
- Sports Zone – football, martial arts and table tennis coaching, fun swimming for those who want to be really active
plus more to be confirmed…
Site, accessibility and facilities:
Based at different venues in and around Bridgnorth High Street (all with wheelchair access). Mobile coverage good and plenty of guesthouses and B&Bs. Camping may be available through the Music and Arts Festival.