Location: Various locations around Bridgnorth High Street, Shropshire
Size: 2500 (multi-venue)
The Bridgnorth Children’s Festival will again be linking up with the Bridgnorth Music & Arts Festival and the Bridgnorth Food Fair and will be holding a one-day event in Bridgnorth High Street and surrounding area.
What are the highlights for families?
- Arts Zone – arts and crafts, face painting, airbrush tattoos, junk music workshops, pottery and much, much more
- Under 5s Zone – soft play, bouncy castle, drop in appearances from magicians and storytellers, baby changing facilities
- Entertainment Zone – magicians, circus skills, musicians, puppetry will all keep you entertained
- Fun Zone – crazy inflatables, video gaming, water zorbing, climbing wall – plenty to keep you occupied and challenged
- Sports Zone – football, martial arts and table tennis coaching, fun swimming for those who want to be really active
plus more to be confirmed…
Site, accessibility and facilities:
Based at different venues in and around Bridgnorth High Street (all with wheelchair access). Mobile coverage good and plenty of guesthouses and B&Bs. Camping may be available through the Music and Arts Festival.
2 thoughts on “Bridgnorth Children`s Festival”
I’m a cartoonist enquiring about exhibiting at some of your festivals. I airbrush directly onto t shirts and hoodies. Children (and adults) can have any cartoon they like, individually airbrushed in full colour, along with their name, onto a quality garment. It fun to watch, and be part of the creative process. Please let me know if you have trade stands, and if this might be something which could work for your events.
We don’t organise any of the festivals on our site, we only review them. If you would like to exhibit your work you’ll need to contact the festival directly. We have links to each festival’s website from the fact sheets: http://www.festivalkidz.com/festivals