With summer holidays still so unknown and the list of what we can and can’t do changing daily, we thought we’d put together this little guide to 2021 small family festivals and camps you can book now. Hopefully, it will help with your summer plans.
Please do add a comment below if you’d like to recommend small family festivals or family camps happening in 2021 that still have tickets available. Let’s support our beloved festival industry after such a challenging year. Let’s save summer!
We are still clinging on to dancing in a field with strangers while the kids run wild in the sunshine. Surely there is somewhere to wear all that fancy dress this year? Have faith people… we will get through this!!
2021 Family Festivals and Camps
- Lunar – Pink Moon Camp 28th May – 21st June 2021 at Umberslade Estate, Solihull
- Yoga-Camp 11-13th June 2021 at Chiddinglye Farm, Sussex
- Bigfoot Festival 18th – 20th June 2021 at Ragley Hall, Warwickshire
- We Are Not a Festival 18th-21st June at Nutley, Sussex (Read our 2020 review)
- Nesta Yurt Camping 22nd June – 31st August at Crichill Manor, Somerset
- Black Deer Festival 25th – 27th June 2021 at Eridge Park, Kent
- Elderflower Fields 23-26th July 2021 at Pippingford Park, Sussex
- Barefoot Festival 30th July – 2nd August 2021 at Prestwold Hall, Loughborough
- Deer Shed Base Camp 30th July – 1st August 2021 at Baldersby Park, Yorkshire
- End of the Road 2nd – 5th August 2021 at Larmer Tree Gardens, Wiltshire
- Gloworm 14th – 15th August at Thoresby Park, Nottinghamshire
- Camp Kindling 20th – 23rd August 2021 at Sevenoaks, Kent
- Green Gathering 29th July – 1st August 2021 at Piercefield Park, Chepstow
- Valley Fest 30th July – 1st August at Chew Valley Lake, Somerset
- Just So Festival 20th – 22nd August 2021 at Rode Hall Estate, Cheshire
- Timber Festival 2nd – 4th July 2021 at Feanedock, The National Forest
- Camp Kin 23 – 26th July, 30th July – 2nd August, 6th – 9th August 2021 at Kelmarsh, Northamptonshire
- Tribal Hearts 13-16th August 2021 at Boyd Campsite, Bedfordshire
- Maui Waui Festival 27th – 29th August 2021 at Hill Farm, Norfolk
- Into The Trees 10th – 12th September at Pippingford Park, Sussex
- Wildwood Rumpus 18th September at Horseheath Racecourse, Cambridgeshire
We haven’t attended all of these family festivals and camps and many are new for 2021. Don’t forget to tell us about any we’ve missed in the comments below. We wish all those working on keeping family friendly adventures alive this summer the best of luck. See you in the fields!